Friday, March 12, 2010

I need a hobby

I'm thinking Curling. I mean, who knew the sport was such a hottie magnet? I wonder if it means having to move to Naseby though.

Tom Scott thought it combined lawn bowls and housework. What he forgot to mention was the Star Trek uniforms, slippers, brooms & all in glorious slow motion.

A very odd sight, but surprisingly engrossing.

Mind you, a real sport has to have blazers, if Curling doesn't come with natty blazers for wearing in the clubrooms, I'll need to think of something else. Blazers are important.

Meanwhile, Blogger has evolved since I was last here. I left the "Followers" gadget there, but I have little grasp of what it does. Bear with me, the site will grow.

3 comments:

  1. I am follower number 1, meaning i am your first and most important fan, now show me the damson plums :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved curling, and wanted to live in a place where it is done of a winter's day.

    ReplyDelete